250g almond flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tbs vanilla powder
150g pitted dates
3 medium ripe banana(s)
3 large eggs
1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
3 tbs coconut oil, melted
1.5 large carrots
100g flaked almonds
Everybody loves a good muffin and these are great muffins. Forget about the health benefits – these taste so good.
I won’t bore you about the fact that they don’t contain gluten, wheat or refined sugar and so won’t punish your waistline or skin. No, I won’t mention that. The reason you need to make these magic muffins is because they’re full of delicious juicy raisins, crunchy flaked almonds, pitted dates and are a simply delicious treat.
- Preheat oven to 175C. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Combine your dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil in a food processor and give it all a good blast.
- Add mixture the liquidated mixture from your food processor to your dry mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Fold in carrots, raisins and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into a muffin tray greased with coconut oil. Bake at 175C for 25 minutes.