For aspiring aesthetic technicians
18th November 2023
10 am – 1 pm
Aesthetic medicine is a rewarding and exciting field of medicine – a great complement to any doctor’s portfolio.
At Brigstock Skin and Laser we want our clients to be proud of their skin and we would like to you to be proud of the results and happiness you give to your clients.
Our aim is to provide high quality training that develops you into safe and confident practitioners.
Learning to inject fillers is an important part of the aesthetic journey because many of your clients who require botulinum toxin, will also require fillers.
Dr Nilu Vajpeyi, Medical Director
Brigstock Skin and Laser Clinics
Course Fee & Venue
- Course fee: £699. Course fee includes lecture notes, all the products used on the day, lunch and observational experience with our experienced trainers at our clinic.
- Course Venue: Brigstock Skin & Laser, 83 Brigstock Road, CR7 7JH
Learn the most popular aesthetic treatment in just one day. Get hands-on practice with live models through supervised consultation, assessment, and treatments.
What is a Dermal Fillers Foundation Course?
In our concise dermal filler training course, we provide intensive practical hands-on training and unlimited theoretical knowledge on how to use dermal fillers correctly. During our aesthetic training courses, you will perform real procedures..
- Turn the theory into practical elements during your foundation training day.
- Get hands-on practice with live models through supervised consultation, assessment and treatments.
- Learning how to assess the face and predict the outcomes of dermal fillers in the different areas of the face. For instance, mouth lines, frown lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet etc., in practical sessions.
- Learning the difference between standard injection and advanced techniques
- Learning the most useful injection technique for each filler and when to use them
What you will learn:
- During this foundation dermal filler course, you will gain theoretical knowledge and practical training. On successful completion, you will be able to provide an invaluable service and aesthetic consultations to future clients.
- You will also learn critical information on facial mapping and anatomy to understand the different effects and efficacies of dermal filler treatments. Following this you can expect to be learning how to prevent and deal with side effects and reverse treatments as well as learning how to avoid over-treatment.
- Introduction to injectable dermal fillers and the range of treatment options.
- Understanding an ethical initial consultation.
- Learning about pre, during and after-care.
- Learning to avoid aesthetic consultation pitfalls and matching client expectations.
- Learning about informed consent and consent forms.
- Facial anatomy
- Infection control
- Clients Q & A
- Managing expectations
We offer Foundation course in Dermal Fillers presented by our experienced trainer. The Foundation Course is suitable for Doctors, Dentists and Nurses looking to enter the field of aesthetic cosmetic treatments. Once certified the delegates will be able to enter the exciting world of aesthetic treatments.
Dermal filler injections are the second most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments. The Foundation course covers the theory of Dermal filler treatments and is heavily designed on practical sessions.
To find out more call us now on 020 8683 6730 or fill out the form below.