This amazing cheesecake contains absolutely no dairy, wheat or refined sugar and tastes sensational. The preparation is pretty easy too and requires absolutely no baking or cooking. Just prepare the night before you want to serve it and hey presto!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 150g Almonds
- 175g medjoul dates
- 2 tsp flaxseed
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 400g raw cashew
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 mangos
- 100g coconut oil
- 50g almond butter
- Soak your cashew nuts for at least an hour prior to the preparation of the cake.
In a food processor blend your almonds, dates, flaxseed and teaspoon of coconut oil until they take on a broken biscuit appearance.
- Transfer the mixture into a spring form cake tin that has been pre-greased using coconut oil and firm down using the back of a spoon.
- Clean your food processor ready for the preparation of your topping.
- Drain your cashew nuts, rise in warm water and transfer to your food processor. Now add the flesh of your mangos to the food processor along with the remaining ingredients. Blend until it takes on a creamy consistency.
- Add the topping to your almond base and set in the fridge over night.