This is a fabulously easy recipe to prepare and tastes exactly the same as regular potato salad. Too many potatoes are a problem for your skin as they contain lots of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are simply nature’s way of storing sugar molecules. As soon as you ingest carbohydrates your body promptly converts the carbohydrates back into sugars which cause your body and skin numerous problems.
This recipe replaces the potatoes with cauliflower which are very low in carbohydrate. The key with this recipe is not to over cook the cauliflower so it still has some bite and make sure you use a good quality mayonnaise. If you’re struggling to find one check out my Marvelous Macadamia Mayonnaise.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 2 cauliflower heads
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- 6 hard boiled eggs diced
- 6 tbs mayonnaise
- 1tbs dijon mustard
- 1 tbs freshly chopped dill
- 2 tbs freshly chopped parsley
- Hard boil the eggs for around 10 minutes and then cool in cold water until cool enough to handle.
- While the eggs are boiling, chop the cauliflower into large chunky pieces and boil for around 8 minutes. Do not over cook. Make sure the cauliflower still has some bite.
- While the cauliflower is boiling, chop the rest of your ingredients and place in a large bowl.
- Drain the boiled cauliflower and chop into smaller pieces. Add to the rest of your ingredients and mix well.
- Finally dice the eggs and mix into the rest of the No Potato Salad. Serve immediately or refrigerate until you’re ready to eat.