Location: Thornton Heath CR7
Full or Part-Time
£40-£45k per annum plus benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable marketing manager to join our fast-paced team to manage marketing activities across three healthcare services within a portfolio of businesses. You’ll act as a brand guardian for all our assets, providing hands-on management to make sure our marketing strategies are effective and meet our strategic goals.
This is a new role that has until now been delivered in part by the Managing director of these services supported by outsourced marketing, copywriting and web design and development team. You will be given a high level of autonomy whilst providing a measurable return on investment for all marketing strategies you deliver.
The group consists of three distinct healthcare businesses: Brigstock Skin & Laser, The Family Practice Group and Communitas Clinics. All three businesses are led by an award-winning entrepreneur who leads a number of other businesses including property and Alpine hospitality. Across all these businesses there is a keen focus on the personal growth and development of all team members.
Communitas Clinics is an award-winning NHS provider of community Dermatology and Ear Nose and Throat services. It is seeking to raise commissioner awareness of its services by producing valuable GP educational and patient material.
The Family Practice Group provides several primary care services in the borough of Croydon. The service is aiming to raise awareness of these services in the local area to help increase patient registrations.
Brigstock Skin and Laser is a private medical aesthetic service. All marketing activity is focused on generating new lead enquiries.
Main role responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the marketing efforts for the three companies:
- Oversee and direct content and social media strategy for all three companies
- Ensure assets are available to channels for promotions, merchandising,events, marketing assets
- Approve and oversee the production of content, copy and creativity for all marketing activities
- Manage all relevant marketing data sets and report to senior management accordingly
- Brief plans, targets, weekly updates, monthly updates
- Plan for seasonal activations & new service launches
- Attend calls & meetings with client media partners
- Work within the group to continuously discover & deploy new ideas and initiatives
You will be a great fit for the role if you are:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to work within a self-directed environment and collaboratively with both internal and external partners
- A highly organised, creative and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- A strong team member who works well within a wider team and is a good communicator is essential.
- A proactive manager who is able to oversee multi-channel strategies
- Exceptional time management skills are mandatory with the ability to maintain the smooth running of multiple accounts and assets simultaneously.
- A good understanding of brand communication and demographics with a sound knowledge of marketing strategy.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects across a variety of creative and marketing channels, including print and digital media.
- Experienced in the creation of valuable content marketing; both video and written content
- Collaborate with the external marketing team to drive traffic, improve and optimize user experience across all digital and offline touchpoints
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Monitoring all updated online content to be aligned with FPG’s KPIs.
We are committed to supporting greater diversity and inclusion within our workforce, and to fostering an environment in which people from all backgrounds feel welcome and valued. We particularly welcome applications from ethnic minority candidates, from candidates originally from a disadvantaged socioeconomic background and from candidates with a disability.
The salary range for this role will be between £40,000 and £45,000 (full-time equivalent), based on skills and experience.
If you are interested in applying but are not sure you have all the relevant skills, please do so and give us the opportunity to consider you as a candidate.